KEYNOTE SPEAKERS CONFIRMED:
11 – 14 July 2018, 12th European Conference on health Economics, Maastricht, the Netherlands
We are pleased to announce the keynote speakers for the upcoming European Conference on health Economics (EUHEA) in Maastricht, from 11 July till 14 July 2018.
- Prof. Werner Brouwer, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Prof. Elias Mossialos, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Prof. Richard Smith, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Joanna Coast, University of Bristol
- Prof. Erik Schokkaert, KU Leuven
Registration will open on October 15th and abstract submission will open on November 1st.
For more information please visit www.euhea2018.eu.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in 2018 in Maastricht,
The Maastricht Conference Host Organizing Committee